* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.
1. Class is half-ton gasoline and diesel pickups. Automatic Lane Change is not available while trailering. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a handheld device. Visit gmc.com/connectivity-technology/super-cruise for compatible roads and full details.
2. Class is half-ton gasoline and diesel pickups.
3. Class is half-ton pickups. Sierra’s 13,000-lb max rating requires a properly equipped Double Cab 4WD model with available 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine, Max Trailering Package and 20" wheels and tires. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
4. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a handheld device. Visit gmc.com/connectivity-technology/super-cruise for full details.
5. Additional plan must be purchased after 3 year subscription ends.
6. Non-GM warranty. Limited warranty by KICKER®, 3 years/36,000 miles, whichever comes first. For more information, contact your dealer.
7. Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator and IntelliBeam. Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
8. Excludes other GM vehicles.